- Auckland war memorial museum , the reason I pick the Auckland war memorial museum is because It has facts about my culture (maori) as well as the cenotaph out side the museum for world war two the cenotaph is for those to remember there relatives that had died in war or to commemorate them for what they did for us in the 1900's and it is special to me because my grate grandpa was in the war and he is on the wall of honour in the museum.
- native forest of the waitakere ranges because It looks like a really nice place to look at the greenery and native trees of New Zealand,It is a great place to spend time with friends and family
- Piha beach looks amazing and It would be so cool to clime up the lion rock which is located to the right of the beach and it is a great place to spend time with family and friend. If you are a professional surfer then you are in luck because this beach is one of the best places to go to catch a wave but can be a little bit dangerous how ever during summer life guards are on duty to help keep you safe.
- Auckland zoo is a interesting place to go as a child there is amazing service as well as lots of attractions to see as well as over 875 animals to see wow that is a lot of animals and even better that they come from all around the globe as well as all or most of our native animals featuring the kiwi no not the fruit the bird, a flightless bird that has a long pointy beak.
- The sky tower will be the last stop today and is the most thrilling saying that you go up 220m in the sky and look down on Auckland city and if you think you are still to brave then try out the base jump that sends you down on a two rope tightly secured and land safely at the bottom nothing wrong could possibly happen and that wraps up the tiki tour hope you enjoyed and please visit us again thank you and good bye.
find all of these at the site down below